Civil Rights Cases: Knowledgeable In Many Diverse Areas
At Long, Komer & Associates, we represent clients in a wide variety of civil rights claims, including 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 and similar state law claims. We also provide clients with training, policy development and counsel about obtaining compliance with the civil rights laws and regulations. We stay up to date on ever-changing qualified immunity defense, which is often the pivotal issue in these cases. We routinely handle all aspects of pretrial discovery, dispositive motions, jury and bench trials as well as appeals.
Examples of our litigation experience include:
- First Amendment and Whistleblower Retaliation
- Gender, Race & Medical Condition Discrimination
- Hostile Work Environments
- Police Misconduct
- Excessive and Deadly Force
- Medical Care & Conditions of Confinement for Prisoners and Detainees
- In-Custody Deaths and Suicides
- Juveniles in Detention and Foster Care Facilities
- Malicious prosecution
- 5th Amendment Takings
We Can Help; Call Today
Long, Komer & Associates holds our community to a high standard and will continue to demand justice for our clients. To talk with one of our attorneys, call our office in Santa Fe at 505-675-0144 today. You can also fill out our contact form and someone will return your message as soon as possible.